jedcstuff

2011-10-11

Medicare, the Hulda Clark type zapper, and the American economy

I occasionally experience some ill-concealed hostility from otherwise intelligent people, about my interest in "alternative" health protocols, and that I have had lots of success with them.

Why would I bother with such things, since I have medicare to cover conventional medical costs, now being officially retired?

While I have great respect for the business-as-usual medical system, I also have lived through experiences that encourage some significant skepticism in its infallibility.

Starting when I was a toddler: several times I almost died from asthma. I remember it well, the experience of there being nothing in all life except to push a little space in my lungs, then drag a tiny bit of air in there, then with great effort push it out to make a little space, then drag a little air into that lung space, over and over again. Occupying all of my awareness, attention, and effort, on and on.

Meanwhile the doctors were saying that asthma was all in the head, a psychological problem, not doctor's problem. And offered no help. My mother had asthma too. My dad struggled then, as later in much of his working life, to help us.

I now find it hard to believe that a toddler, child, youth could experience asthma as a psychological, not medical, problem, per official authoritative doctor proclamation. But that is what the business-as-usual medical system declared back then, in the 1940's, proclaimed about my intermittent struggles with the gasping thing that demanded I stop and do nothing but deal with the gasping for air, whenever it struck.

Lots of people were dying of asthma, year after year. The business-as-usual medical system finally pulled its arrogant nose down out of the air and found that adrenaline shots would provide relief of a severe asthma attack. My dad got used to giving us shots, when the asthma got too bad, which seems to me happened a couple times a month, back them. It was wonderful, to be able to breathe easily again. For awhile.

The asthma seemed somewhat related to allergies, as well as to having done vigorous exercise in the presence of certain airborne substances. The connection with wet moldy hay in season, along with bermuda grass molds, was apparent. It was not for years that it was discovered that the kapok being used in place of cotton during WWII years for stuffing in mattresses and pillows, could cause severe asthma; simply encasing the mattresses and pillows in plastic well sealed, brought relief for breathing at night, once that was discovered. I don't know who had discovered that, was it some independent observant experimenter, or the business-as-usual medical system. Very welcome, whatever.

Asthma had been found to be place-dependent to some extent. So my father set his career course to find jobs in places that my mother and I might be free of asthma. This involved lots of motels to live in, as we tested out place after place; when the kapok thing was announced, each motel room's mattress and pillows got sealed by my mother, and that indeed helped a lot.

Then business-as-usual medicine discovered epinephrine, and sold it for use in a squeeze nebulizer from which I inhaled, when asthma was grabbing me as a youth. Worked wonders for me, but could only be used a couple times a day at most. That kept me going through high school years. I think present-day puff inhalers do the same thing, but easier.

Fortunately I no longer struggle with asthma. But I do remember the various attitudes of the business-as-usual medical systems along the way; and it suggests that things are no different nowadays.

I am thankful for those medical advances that made my life continuance possible, in critical years of my youth. And for medical advances since then. Great stuff.

But I also remember that the business-as-usual medical system made a long series of declarations about reality that proved wrong later. Fortunately they were able to change their stance, although it might have been just due to making more money that way, along with fewer dead patients.

I also remember in the early 1950's, when it was found that my parents and I carried the amoebic dysentery, symptom-free, acquired during the months we lived in Mexico City, while dad worked to help eradicate the foot-and-mouth disease problem in Mexico that was headed north to America. The business-as-usual medical system declared they knew all health things, and gave each of us enough arsenic to kill us four times over, except in somewhat smaller doses stretched over two weeks, to kill the amoebas in our intestines but not quite kill us too.

Now we know that arsenic is a carcinogen, as well as a deadly poison. Giving it to somebody as a medicine is unthinkable now. But the arrogant we-know-all medical experts in the early 1950's considered arsenic the good thing to give people. And to their credit, it worked - nevermind the side effects later.

Kind of like way back when they gave people with syphilis mercury to cure it. Really, they did. Biologically-bound mercury. A banned substance now.

In fact, the thimerosal biologically-bound mercury was abundantly used in my youth, swabbed all over my skin whenever I got scrapes or cuts. Great OTC disinfectant, merthiolate. Was used in vaccines too, to keep the stuff from decomposing in storage.

Always, it was the all-knowing business-as-usual medical system's protocols.

So do I think that magically today's business-as-usual medical system knows all the answers, or would use answers that made them less money?

I have some skepticism about it.

The toddler gasping within an inch of his life, many times, while the arrogant doctors declaring that "it was all in the head," remembers. Too well. Almost dying, over and over again as a toddler and young child, makes an impression.

So in the early 1990's, as I was employed by a company who refused to provide health insurance, I began to look into herbal remedies. Homeopathic remedies too, a bit, although they were almost too mysterious and magical, yet with my strong engineering career experience record, the thing that counted was what actually worked. Start with theoretical educated best guesses, then get hands-on and figure out what made it actually work. I was especially competent at that.

Staying healthy became part of the same mindset. And without health insurance and with low pay - yet also very appreciated pay for a man well past the usual age for that employment - being of an ever curious nature, explored vitamins, herbs, and alternative health things, when I could sort of afford them.

The search was for what actually worked, for me. And it got interesting too, at times.

I have written in this blog before, about how I stumbled into Hulda Clark, PhD's, "zapper" device information, and got my very skeptical self to give it a long term safety test on myself. With no conscious thought that it could improve my health - I was already in fairly good heath as it was, I thought. And the many subsequent years and experiences that gradually got my skeptical scientific-engineering mind to grudgingly decide the zapper thing not only worked as declared by its inventor, Clark, but did it easily.

Now, at times when I mention the effectiveness of Clark's zapper technology to people who ought to be concerned with good health, particularly in emergency situations, I get the "uh-huh you crazy nut" response. I ponder the psychological state of mind that would produce that kind of response, and come up with some messy muck. But then I recall the skepticism I had for the zapper and related protocols, myself, 15 years ago. And what many opportunistic personal experiences that it took to convince me. Those folks have had none of that reality testing.

And sometimes their careers depend on the zapper not working: what if people in general could easily and cheaply take care of much of their own health at home, not needing the huge medical business-as-usual system to live healthily? Would be scary. I have been through several RIF's, layoffs, including when a whole field of people got laid off simultaneously by many companies. Tough times for those employees. One such experience was what got me into that electronics tech job at low pay with no health insurance, for example, in the mid-1980's.

But I keep reading about the huge medical costs here in America, ruining the economy. Political giving the boot to Medicare and Social Security.

I think there are people with heavy control issues involved in all that. But this blog post is not about that kind of thing.

Point maybe is that my findings over the past 15 years, anecdotal as they would be considered, were facts, reality test results, and very consistent. If placebo, they are very good placebos, very reliable as to effectiveness. Dare I compare to equivalent medical protocols in those instances? No. Am not quite that naive about the powers-that-be.

But it suggests that if people were given even the basic Clark-designed zapper for use at their homes, and gotten to use it correctly, the medical expenses of this nation would drop enormously. And the amount of sick leave taken would drop a lot, thus helping employers. Eventually Medicare would have little to cover thus of little expense to the country, and thus of no political contention anymore.

I won't bother trying to name the many expletives I would get applied to me by suggesting such a thing.

The one difference between that mindset, and mine back fifteen years ago starting to do a safety test of the zapper on myself, was that I was willing to see what actually happened, and was unbiased as to results that might be found. And strived to do the experiments accurately per Clark's writings about the new technology. That were even so surprising to the inventor, Hulda Clark, PhD.

But reality-testing is about more than just economical good health for America. It also is about the reactions to such a post as this one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home