jedcstuff

2013-09-12

On Jon Rapport's post re individual imagination

Well, the articles by Jon Rapport usually most impress me by him being much better at ranting than me. His rants are on different subjects than my own, usually; but increasingly I find his articles go along with what I would say maybe 90%of the article. And some articles really get my attention, like the most recent one. I can't figure out a direct url link but at http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/ titled "What concerns all of us at this time" and a point that plugged in a missing piece to my big-puzzle ever figuring out, was where he said "That discredited and stepped-on and discounted faculty of the individual called imagination which, by the way, is not a container holding shielded secrets, but is instead a capability of invention. Everything mind control ever was, is, or will be, is ultimately aimed at producing amnesia about that capability. Therefore, when you bring up the subject of imagination, most people just shake their heads and move on. They are clueless about their own astonishing power...."

That it is possible that much of people's imagination has been usurped by television, movies and videogames, has already occurred to me. But the possibility that people don't ever utilize their imagination at times as governed by their own self-inspired direction, nor even comprehend that could be done by others (unless they have high academic degrees), has gotten me thoughtful. Could explain a few things going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home