jedcstuff

2007-12-13

Health money health

I think that not all is being done in the medical health system that could be done; but then, I realize I too am not getting nearly as much done in my own life as could be done. There seems to be so many mental blocks into which I invisibly bump, hard.

Maybe it is a national handicap happening. And the massive inertia of the immense medical system cannot do much different than it has been doing. Anything that tries to change that juggernaut's course, does so at its own risk.

I wonder, what happens when a country that worships the business dollar maximum for minimum value added, instead of the maximum human benefit, finds its dollar is not worth much internationally any more?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home